Assessments can be powerful tools for self awareness and realization during the career transition process. PTR is qualified to conduct and interpret the following assessments.
- Myers Briggs (helps indicate psychological preferences in how people perceive the world around them and make decisions)
- Strong Campbell (measures career and leisure interests and helps to aid in making educational and career decisions)
- NBI (Neethling Brain Instrument) (gives an idea of your unique combination of thinking preferences and how that has important implications for how you lead, communicate, relate to others, and work in teams as well as for the choices you make in your career)
- LEA 360 (provides valid and reliable feedback from self and others – reports, peers and bosses – on the use of leadership behaviors and skills thereby providing guidance on ways to reach the desired goals and behaviors)
- DISC (helps increase self-knowledge and how you respond to conflict, what motivates you, what causes you stress and how you solve problems)
- Hogan (provides a measure of personality to help understand your strengths, weaknesses, values and approach to problem solving)
- Highlands Ability Battery (provides insights into how you think, what makes you tick, and where you will thrive along with possible job matches)