PTR advises individuals and organizations in the midst of change. We work closely with our individual clients to understand their needs: whether it be assistance with a job search, guidance on a career change, or coaching through a transitional moment or skill development. Likewise, we collaborate with our institutional clients to develop programs and initiatives that fit their specific attorney development needs and goals.
PTR creates and delivers services and programs that are key to individual and institutional success. Core areas of expertise are:
- Career Transition Counseling/Outplacement
- Coach On Demand Programs
- Individual Coaching and Counseling Engagements
- Skill Development and Talent Management Coaching
- Business Development
- Professional Development Programs
- Diversity and Inclusion Consulting
- Retiring Partners Coaching
PTR was founded in 2009 and is a Certified Women-Owned Business. The firm’s principals have helped thousands of attorneys achieve professional success using a personalized combination of assessment, analysis, strategy, and implementation.